Whether you are gearing up to sell your home in the Houston real estate market, or you’re just looking to have a more organized, soothing bathroom to relax and unwind in, or get ready for the day in, we’ve got tips for you! As your Keller Williams Memorial real estate team, we’re here to share some of the latest tips for creating a more soothing and organized bathrooms space.
Here are a few that HouseLogic recently recommended:
- Bright, white and open bathrooms help to make the space feel more cheerful and inviting. Space can be tight in the bathroom, but a bright and white color scheme can make the space feel more spacious, too.
- Open shelving is another great way to make your bathroom feel larger. You are using your space, but at the same time, you can still see every inch of your space. Plus, it might help you collect less clutter, when you can see every item!
- Baskets and bins are a godsend for under-sink clutter. Clear containers with drawers will allow you to see what’s in them and to pull certain items out without having to take the whole container out.
- Find unused space in your bathroom to store extra items. Is there a hidey-hole under the basin of your sink, between the sink and cabinets? Is there space under your cabinets? Find a way to use it all!
- If you’ve got shallow cabinets in your bathroom closet, consider hanging wire baskets or shelves on the inside of the cabinet door, if there is still room for the door to close. This creates more handy storage!
- Sort bathroom items into smaller storage bins rather than using one giant tub or basket to store all of your spare bathroom products. You’ll find things faster if you have separate bins for medicine, hair products, bath products, makeup, etc.
- Invest in built-in shelves for your shower. There is nothing worse than having shampoo bottles falling on your feet or head while showering. Built-in shower shelving may be worth your investment!
- Create symmetry with your bathroom décor. It makes the bathroom feel calmer and more satisfying, and it’ll help a buyer appreciate the space as well. Consider matching towels or a neat row of candles.
For more tips and example images, check out this HouseLogic article. We think these are great ideas for making your bathroom a clutter-free calming zone, and for making it look appealing to potential buyers.
When ready to accomplish your Houston real estate market goals this season, contact our Keller Williams Memorial team! We are here and ready to help you achieve your home-buying and home-selling goals, to answer any questions you may have, and to guide you through the entire process. Give us a call!