Did you recently relocate to Houston? Have you lived here forever, but haven’t taken the time to explore this great city? The Houston CityPASS is a great way to explore a lot of Houston’s main attractions in a short time! This is especially a great option for when you have visitors come stay with you. As your Houston real estate team, we’re here to fill you in.
Houston CityPASS is one price that provides you tickets into five Houston attractions. You must use up all of your tickets within nine days, so there will be no procrastinating! By purchasing the pass, you end up saving up to 50 percent on the admissions, compared to if you were to buy them each separately.
The pass costs $51 for adults and $41 for kids ages three to eleven. You also receive a ticket booklet, with all the information you need to know about each attraction, and you can skip lines for faster entry.
Here’s a little bit of information about each attraction included with Houston CityPASS:
1. Space Center Houston – Learn all about NASA’s manned space flight program! You can see astronauts train for missions, touch a moon rock, land a shuttle, take behind-the-scenes tours of NASA and so much more. Enjoy exhibits, presentations and hands-on activities.
2. Downtown Aquarium – This aquarium is home to more than 200 aquatic species in a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland. Included with the pass is admission to the Aquarium Adventure Exhibit, along with all other exhibits and attractions. While there, check out the restaurant, bar, ballroom and shops.
3. Houston Zoo – Houston Zoo is an option you have with your Houston CityPASS, which offers you views of more than 4,500 animals within over 900 species. This might be why the Houston Zoo is the seventh most visited zoo in the country! Its 55 acres of animals and fun will definitely allow you to fill one of your nine days with outdoor wildlife fun.
4. Museum of Fine Arts, Houston – This is your other option, if you opt out of the zoo. It includes two museum buildings, two art schools, two decorative arts centers and a sculpture garden. Overall, it has more than 60,000 works of art. Plan for a full day of soaking in the arts! You can also choose to participate in gallery talks and tours.
5. Kemah Boardwalk All-Day Rides Pass – If you’ve got kids, or you’re a kid at heart, this is the next option you should choose with your pass! You get to enjoy amusement rides, nine waterfront restaurants, shopping, games, live entertainment and weekend festivals. From rollercoasters to the 140-feet plunge on Drop Zone, you will not go home without using up some adrenaline!
6. The Children’s Museum of Houston – If you opt out of Kemah Boardwalk, you can head to this museum, with more than 14 exhibits that offer fun and education for kids. While the kids play, parents can check out the Parent Resources Library or gift shop.
Enjoy these exhibits, attractions and all that Houston has to offer! As your Houston real estate team, it gives us pleasure to know that our readers and clients are enjoying all that this great city has to offer.
Ready to buy a Houston home? Ready to sell your Houston home? Contact us! We’d love to help you out!