Whether you are looking to ring in the New Year with your entire family, or at an adults-only celebration, there are plenty of options in Houston. As your local real estate team, allow us to help you plan! Here is a selection of the events taking place around Houston this Saturday, Dec. 31:
1. Celebrate New Year’s Eve early with the kids by bringing them to the Children’s Museum of Houston. From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., they can enjoy a NYE Bash of their own! At the stroke of noon, there will be a parade and a shimmering ball drop. There is a pre-show and an after-party as well.
2. You can also bring the kids to Noon Year’s Eve at Memorial City Mall! This celebration runs from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Head over to the fireplace for live music, arts and crafts, treats and more. When the clock strikes noon, your whole family can enjoy a lemonade toast and a special balloon drop.
3. In the evening, head to The Square at Memorial City from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Enjoy live music on The Square, a screening of the ball drop from Times Square on the big screen, and a champagne toast at midnight. Rickey Davis Band will be playing Frank Sinatra hits to keep it classy! There will also be interactive stations to enjoy and drinks to purchase.
4. Silver Street Studio in Houston is throwing an all-inclusive party, The H-Town Countdown, for the fourth year in a row. Enjoy live music from Austin cover band LC Rocks, plus DJs from Houston’s 104.1 KRBE. Tickets also include an open premium bar, a midnight champagne toast, a balloon drop and more. Tickets cost $125 and the event runs from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m.
5. New Year’s Eve at CITYCENTRE in Houston will run from 9:30 p.m. until 12:30 a.m. There will be lots happening at area restaurants and lounges. In the plaza, you can enjoy a live performance from Bristol Fashion. Then at midnight, enjoy a confetti drop as your celebrate the New Year! This is a safe, family-friendly event.
6. Do you love a good theme night? Head to Hotel Derek for an 80’s Prom NYE Party! Doors open at 7 p.m. and DJs will spin from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. General admission tickets cost $125 and include a buffet dinner, a spiked punch fountain, a candy and dessert station and a champagne toast at midnight.
There are plenty more parties taking place around the city, so find one that still has tickets and plan your big afternoon or night out! As your local real estate team, we are excited to help you achieve your real estate market goals in 2017. As soon as you are ready to buy or sell, or both, or if you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! Happy New Year!