Have you made dinner reservations for Valentine’s Day in Houston yet? It’s wise to book early, as it is a very popular week for couples to dine out! Plus, numerous Houston restaurants host events or feature special prix fixe menus on and leading up to Feb. 14.
To help you plan, as your local real estate team, we’ve put together a list of some of the options that sounded best to us. Here are a few of our Valentine’s Day picks:
- Backstreet Café – You’ve got two options. You can enjoy the Couple’s Menu Feb. 10-13, which costs $95 per couple, or you could choose the Valentine’s Day menu on Feb. 14, which costs $75 per person. Each menu has its own delectable options, so choose which sounds best to you and make reservations!
- Ginger & Fork – Either indulge in a seven-course prix fixe weekend brunch on Saturday or Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., or enjoy the Valentine’s Dinner on Friday, Saturday or Tuesday evening. The buffet costs $45 per person and the dinner costs $145 per couple.
- Le Mistral – From Friday, Feb. 10, through Tuesday, Feb. 14, you can take part in the $90 Valentine’s Day menu. It is five courses, from Maine lobster to Valrhona chocolate praline éclair with chocolate chunk hazelnut ice cream and pistachio sauce. All of your taste buds will be satisfied!
- BB’s Cafe – Make reservations for two and enjoy an authentic Cajun cuisine with a unique Texas twist. Surprise your loved one with a traditional Southern Louisiana-style cooking fused with a Texas twist concept called “Tex-Orleans cooking.
- Rainbow Lodge – You won’t find a more romantic ambiance than in this historic 113-year-old log cabin set on beautiful grounds! Enjoy the regular menu during lunch, or partake in the special four-course dinner for $89 per person. Dinner takes place from 5 to 9:30 p.m. on Feb. 14.
- Urban Eats – For a more affordable, less ritzy option, head to their Feast of Love on Feb. 13 or 14. This includes a shared appetizer, two entrees, a shared dessert and a bottle of wine or sparkling wine for $60. Reservations are not accepted here, so get there early and plan to possibly have to wait!
For more dining options on Valentine’s Day in Houston, check out this Houston Press guide. Do you have another favorite romantic dining spot that we missed? Leave a comment and share!
Enjoy your romantic month, and when ready to accomplish your real estate market goals, contact us. What is more romantic than buying the home of your dreams? We are here and ready to help you!