Mon, Dec 18|
Keller Williams Memorial Realty
Financial Literacy Workshop: Understand Asset Accumulation Strategies
Session 6 1 hr CE
Time & Location
Dec 18, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Keller Williams Memorial Realty, 1220 Augusta Dr Ste 300, Houston, TX 77057, USA
About the event
THIS CLASS WILL BE FROM 11:30AM-1PM ON THE FOLLOWING DATES: November 13th, November 20th, November 27th, December 4th, December 11th, December 18th, and January 8th!
This 7-Week course is designed to teach the foundation of financial literacy - which is missing in schools and today's society. The classes are really open to anyone and are not real estate specific. It can also be used as a recruiting tool for agents and vendors by offering the class to those outside of the office.
Lunch will be provided for each session by Monarch Title
- Financial Literacy Intro
- Workshop 1: Building Savings and Wealth. What you will learn: Identifying your goals, The Financial Foundation mindset, What is the Wealth Formula, and how will it help? Comprehend the effects of time and inflation on your assets.
- Workshop 2: Increase Cash Flow & Manage Debt. What you will learn: Discover $100 or more that you didn't know you had, Find out where your money is going, Build a real plan to be debt free faster, and How to increase cash flow.
- Workshop 3: Preparing with Proper Protection. What you will learn: The X-Curve concept, Why Proper Protection is the foundation, The value of properly protecting your assets, How this benefits your overall financial strategy, and Most common questions and mistakes.
- Workshop 4: Your Health & Wealth. What you will learn: The financial importance and impact of your health, Strategies to transfer and preserve your wealth, Ensuring that your last wishes are prepared & carried out, and Understanding the inevitability and impact of medical expenses.
- Workshop 5: Asset Accumulation Strategies. What you will learn: Accumulating wealth and the cost of waiting, Looking at historical returns, average returns, YOUR returns and lastly Strategies and minimizing risk
- Workshop 6: Fulfilling Long-Term Goals. What you will learn: Planning for the cost of higher education, Pensions, IRAs, annuities and more, Rollover options and Understanding the tax impact.
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the following information about brokerage services as well as this consumer notice to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords: Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services - Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice